5270P-001 – Platinum – Golden Opaline Dial – Men’s – Grand Complications
- Manually wound mechanical movement
- Caliber CH 29-535 PS Q
- Chronograph movement, with its classic architecture – horizontal clutch, column wheel and manual winding – featuring six patented innovations
- Perpetual calendar
- Central chronograph hand and instantaneous 30-minute counter
- Day, month, leap year and day/night display in apertures
- Date by hand
- Seconds sub-dial
- Tachymeter scale
- Moon phases
- Golden opaline dial featuring blackened gold applied numerals
- Hand-stitched, shiny chocolate brown strap with square scales and platinum fold over clasp
- Interchangeable full back and sapphire-crystal case back
- Water resistant to 30 m.
- Case diameter: 41 mm.
- Case Height: 12.4 mm.